Turn the clock back to four or five years ago and one of the buzz phrases at marketing conferences was TV is dead’, with experts looking at the wider implications this would have for the advertising industry. While this death-knell seems to have been a little premature, there’s no doubt the TV experience as we knew it has changed considerably over the past few years, shaped, unquestionably, by the internet and technology.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events