A recent study by R3 and CIC, tried to give a quantified an answer to that question by analysing the auto sector.
The study ranks brands and models by a new metric revenue per buzz RPB. The Audi A6L model, which registered an estimated sales of US$8.2 billion and 306,000 web mentions, topped the chart with an RPB of US$26,765. Volkswagen's Passat Lingyu and the Nissan Teana, were in second and third place, resepctively....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events