OMD led Hong Kong media agencies in billings through 2018, while GroupM came out on top in terms of media-agency groups, according to a newly released report from COMvergence.
Total billings by the major agencies reached US$1.116 billion, showing 6% growth over 2017, according to the company. COMvergence’s report is produced by calculating the billings from Hong Kong’s top 500 advertisers who spend over US$1 million annually on media communications....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events