If you have any common sense, then marketing to today’s aging population is simply a must.
Not the 'grandmother' image of aging you might have had in the past. You know what I mean. Say the words 'aging population' and people the world over get a picture of a kindly, grey-haired granny with a bun on her head, a bit of a stoop, probably making scones in the kitchen or whatever the cultural equivalent might...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events