All of the old Ogilvy group silos, including the advertising agency Ogilvy Mather, the customer engagement specialist Ogilvy One and Ogilvy Public Relations, have been dismantled over the past 18 months and from today the whole company officially becomes a single entity, simply called Ogilvy, operating with a unified PL.
Within the new Ogilvy, the company has identified six core capabilities that it will offer brand strategy, advertising, customer engagement and commerce, PR and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events