Ogilvy Singapore has promoted Melvyn Lim and Nicolas Courant to co-chief creative officers, the agency announced today.
Both were previously executive creative directors at Ogilvy, and take over the Singapore responsibilties of Asia-Pacific CCO Eugene Cheong, who they will report to. Cheong will focus on his regional duties across Ogilvy's 30 offices in 18 APAC countries.
Lim and Courant will seek to drive Ogilvy Singapore's creative agenda, and focus on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events