Wong will fill dual roles, as he has also accepted the role of global client leader for TeamHWWPP’s bespoke agency team that looks after Huawei’s marketing and communications around the world. He was previously president of global brand management for the network in Asia-Pacific. He will continue to be based in Hong Kong.
Wong will be stepping into the role previously held by Tim Broadbent, who passed away in July....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events