Two long-time Ogilvy employees, Nizwani Shahar and Campbell Cannon, have been promoted as co-chief executives of the group's Malaysia office in a move that marks the end of the agency's short working partnership with JWT.
Shahar had been managing partner of the united agencies since mid-2018, when Ogilvy Malaysia and JWT Malaysia combined resources and leadership under a 'one company, two brands' philosophy headed by Saurabh Saksena.
In light of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events