OCHWW Asia-Pacific has about 100 people working in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and India. The company also has a sparse presence in other Asian countries, but not enough critical mass to list official offices.
The agency’s interest in Asia comes as several companies, including GSK, AstraZeneca, Bayer and Pfizer, have moved international headquarters to the region. Of the markets, Singapore remains an important regional hub, while China and India by virtue of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events