Ogilvy China is working a little differently from the rest of the world to foster talent for the future of the industry rather than just recruit it, and these latest changes reflect this modus operandi.
Thomas Zhu formerly group creative director in Shanghai and Juggi Ramakrishnan formerly ECD at Ogilvy Beijing have been appointed as ECDs in Shanghai, while Chong Kin formerly ECD at Leo Burnett Shanghai takes on Ramakrishnan's former role at Ogilvy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events