UBM Malaysia has appointed Gerard Leeuwenburgh as country general manager to replace Alun Jones who will leave the organisation by Jan 31.
Prior to joining UBM, Leeuwenburgh was attached with DMG events as VP for Asia, responsible for managing and growing the energy portfolio in the region. He’s had about 25 years in the industry and has worked for Jaarbeurs and VNU Exhibitions in various leadership roles.
We are very...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events