Amnet has promoted Jeremy Lo, previously regional account director for Hong Kong, to a newly-created role as general manager. He was promoted in July, but the agency has just announced the appointment.
Reporting to Anna Chan, regional managing director at the programmatic agency, Lo is also responsible for driving collaboration with sister agencies under Dentsu Aegis Network in Hong Kong to increase programmatic adoption among clients.
Campaign spoke to Lo regarding...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events