Once they decide to wave goodbye to the security of a pay cheque, the daily life of most entrepreneurs becomes a relentless cycle of trial and error. Rarely do many succeed at the first try. Those who fail may find comfort in the commonly-held belief that 99 out of 100 new businesses will eventually fold.
Yet survey results from the CPA Australia Asia-Pacific Small Business Survey 2017 suggest that SME sectors in this region...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events