JAPAN MULTINATIONALS STRUGGLE TO LOCALISE
With a few exceptions, international brands have a perennially difficult time in Japan, replete as it is with highly-regarded brands of its own that understand the minutiae of local preferences. But with the approach of Tokyo 2020 and the uncommon sense of optimism it has brought, many have faced the market with renewed interest in recent years.
While it is difficult to accurately...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events