MullenLowe Group today hired Jonny Stark as chief strategy officer for Asia-Pacific, based in Singapore. He will be in charge of the network’s new consultative practice for businesses across the region.
Stark joins from Brunswick Group, where he was a partner in Hong Kong leading the firm’s digital offering. Prior to this, Stark was senior vice president at SapientRazorfish for six years where he led the financial services team.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events