Josh Shapiro has been appointed as vice-president for operations and client solutions and Ricardo Roces has been hired as regional finance director.
Shapiro will oversee regional functions including client development, finance and operations, agency marketing and talent in his expanded role. He will continue to report to Glenn Osaki, president of MSL Group Asia.
Shapiro joined the MSL Group Asia team in January 2008, transferring from the MSL Group Atlanta office’s business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events