On an average, only 30 per cent of ads were noticed by consumers, and only 10 per cent of them were effective in terms of reach during the GSS, according to the research outfit's report, titled 'Drawing them in'.
The report, which examined 30 GSS print ads across various industries, is based on a survey conducted from 29 July to 8 August among 1,053 respondents aged 15 to 65.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events