As planning for the Tokyo 2020 Games gets underway, Olympic organisers will have a much more accurate way of turn loose concepts like sporting buzz’ or Olympic fever’ into precision-targeted marketing efforts to sell their tickets for various events and venues.
New platforms will be able to predict which people are most likely to attend which events based on data gleaned about their lifestyle habits and based on variables like weather and public holiday...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events