Digital advertising is booming, with 17% growth across APAC expected to take spend to $70 billion this year. But these top-line stats mask the fact that two companies namely Google and Facebook are rapidly strengthening their hold over digital advertising while publishers and providers across the rest of the industry see revenues decline.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events