Mobile adtech company Adludio has expanded operations into Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong team will be led by Bono Chan, sales lead. The company, which evangelises for creative that's made for the mobile platform rather than adapted, came to APAC with a Singapore office in 2017 and has also opened offices in Paris and Los Angeles recently. Launched in 2015, the company serves clients including Richemont, Jaguar Land Rover, Estee Lauder and Marriott....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events