AppNexus’ most senior remaining executive, Michael Rubenstein, is to step down from the business one year after its acquisition by ATT.
Rubenstein, who has been AppNexus’ president for a decade, will leave the business at the end of the year. The news was first reported by AdExchanger.
His departure will follow that of AppNexus co-founder and chief executive Brian O’Kelley, who stepped back to become a strategic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events