A new study reveals a major pay disparity between men and women in the communications and corporate affairs industry in Asia Pacific.
The 2018 State of the Industry report by Prospect and PublicAffairsAsia interviewed 67 professionals and surveyed a further 400 people in brands and agencies.
It discovered that on average, across the region, men earn US$156,000 per annum, while women earn $122,000. The gap is widest in Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events