MediaCom has scooped Adidas's estimated $300 million global media account after a competitive review.
Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat has held the account in many markets, including the US and UK, in a relationship going back two decades.
Publicis Media’s Starcom has handled Adidas’ media-buying in the Middle East.
Adidas, which used MediaSense to manage the pitch process, has contacted agencies about its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events