Easterbrook, who succeeded the former group chief executive Don Thompsonon 1 March, admitted that the fast food chain’s performance has been poor, that it was not on our game and highlighted his intention to shape McDonald’s future as a modern, progressive burger company.
Easterbrook fronted a webcast published on McDonald’s website, in which he explained where McDonald’s is currently at and where he intends to take it....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events