Unconscious bias is perhaps the most sinister and problematic behavior when it comes to diversity and inclusion due to its endemic, often cultural nature.
Despite this, McCann Worldgroup attempted to tackle the issue with an all-day, all-hands internal event on October 22. During A Day for Meaning, the company’s roughly 20,000 employees participated in workshops, surveys and meetings centered around a number of issues, with unconscious bias being top of the list....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events