John Cahill pictured, group president Japan and regional director Asia-Pacific for McCann Healthcare Worldwide, argued that there had been a lot of misinformation from the media and online regarding swine flu, and McCann Healthcare’s work would address issues such as containment and limiting the spread of the flu.
“Medical and government authorities are well versed on this issue of containing the flu,” he said. “But the general community lacks understanding of the situation,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events