I recently spoke at Empiricon, an event which considers deep-tech solutions for sustainability. Our panel focused on what it will take to build a data economy’, a potentially amorphous term. Definitions frequently centre around the ability to monetise data. That is certainly part of it, but it is easy, particularly for marketers, to think of this too narrowly.
Speaking to my fellow panellists gave me a different perspective. The data economy is of course...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events