MALAYSIA'S TOP 100 BRANDS
Malaysia’s top brands look mostly the same as they did in 2018, with very little fluctuation. This can be viewed in two ways a win for those brands that have made themselves top of mind to a seemingly very loyal group of consumers, or an indication that they aren’t under enough pressure from rivals striving to grow their presence in the Malaysian consumer conscience.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events