Getting bigger while staying independent were the core factors that led WE Communications to acquire Shanghai-based Red Bridge Communications and Singapore’s Watatawa in March, in a move that signalled the PR agency’s intention to boost its offering in Asia-Pacific.
Having seen steady growth in the region, Matt Lackie, APAC EVP of WE Communications, told Campaign Asia-Pacific the time was right to make a statement and seek rapid growth by adding two complementary agencies to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events