Hong Kong, says Suresh Balaji, is HSBC’s “spiritual home”. The bank was started here to help the people of Hong Kong succeed internationally, he continues. It even has a ledger in its archives with the entry of its first customer in Hong Kong, dated 150 years ago.
“It is like no other place in the world for the bank. I can’t think of a firm that has connections to a community that go...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events