Born in 1941, Lord Tim Bell was a controversial character in British public life, he was warm, charismatic and fun in personand without doubt stood as a giant of the modern public relations industry.
Despite a colourful career, punctuated by scandal, he will probably be best remembered as Thatcher’s PR man. Bell may not have been directly employed by Margaret Thatcher during her crucial 1979 election victoryhe was the managing director of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events