Through the acquisition, Linkfluence is reaffirming its ambition to become more globalised after opening its office in London in January and buying Die Medialysten from Germany in July this year. ActSocial, at the same time, is moving toward its broader vision to grow outside of China.
Though social media is a major force impacting consumer attitudes and behaviour worldwide, usage habits and platforms differ greatly in China, said Benjamin Duvall, head of product and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events