LG Electronics is calling a review of its global media business, Campaign has learned.
Havas Media Group has held the global LG media account outside the US since 2013, when the Korean-based electronics and appliance giant shifted the bulk of global media duties over from Mindshare.
However, Campaign has learned that the incumbent will not be participating this time around. A person with knowledge of the matter said Havas decided...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events