Leo Burnett has hired Carol Lam to lead its Greater China creative effort as president and chief creative officer.
Victor Manggunio, current CCO of Leo Burnett China, will leave Leo Burnett next week, the agency confirmed.
Lam, who has been MD and CCO at DDB Group Hong Kong since early in 2016, is still working at DDB and will join Leo Burnett in mid May, reporting to Michael Lee, CEO of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events