I’m the first to admit that an article on measurement and KPIs is not the sexiest attention-getter out there. But a 130% decrease in COS cost of sale, 41% increase in share of voice, or 390% increase in ROI should have any marketer licking their chops. These are actual results not from changing investment, but realigning goals towards KPIs with a stronger commercial impact.
Most of us are used to traditional digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events