Yu made the decision earlier this week, he told Campaign Asia-Pacific this afternoon. Yu said he is not cutting ties with Publicis but wants to maintain market credibility and connections with many colleagues and clients.
There is no Greater China CEO replacement at this stage. The agency said global clients will fall under the responsibility of Loris Nold, APAC CEO, based in Singapore. Business units in Greater China will report directly to Publicis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events