How Japan will compete globally was a topic of intense discussion at the Japan Roundtable, a kind of annual mini-Davos for leaders in Japanese industry, academia and government.
There were very few delegates attending who didn’t advocate that a sustainable growth strategy for Japan is dependent upon success outside of Japan. We’ve heard the reasons before population decline, an ageing workforce and a government and corporate culture that do not encourage risk.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events