We live in a bleak reality where consumers are fatigued from the constant reminders of opportunities to purchase.
To circumvent this, Raja Rajamannar, global chief marketing and communications officer with Mastercard, tells Campaign Asia-Pacific that experiences are a way in to connect with consumers who are irritated and fed up with the polluted digital environment.
“People are willing to pay money to be in an ad-free environment, says Rajamannar, who also serves...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events