The massive scale of ad fraud has been in the headlines recently, but while it needs to be treated seriously there is no reason to startle the horses too much, the panel concluded.
“Even though it is a problem, it is fixable,” said James Sampson, vice-president and general manager, APAC, of DataXu. “Bots are getting more sophisticated. People can build things that actually look like people. They browse, they click things, and they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events