With its early roots in Californian surf and skate culture of the 1980s, streetwear has grown to include bits of hip-hop, punk, and Japanese street fashion, and in the process of morphing into a global fashion trend. And now, in China, it has not only found a new and vibrant home in the largest consumer market in the world, but has become a deeper form of self-expression and a subtle political statement.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events