Signed on 13 May, the deal sees the holding company preserving its ability to use a three-year credit pact with a group of lenders, headed by Citibank.
The filing changes the definition of EBITDA income before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation under the bank agreement in order to exclude from the determination of consolidated EBITDA for all purposes under the credit agreement - including certain financial and other covenants - any effects on IPG's consolidated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events