NEW YORK - Mat Baxter is the global CEO of Initiative, effective immediately, less than a year after he moved to New York to become global chief strategy and creative officer for IPG Mediabrands.
Jim Elms, the group’s previous global CEO, has been named chairman of Initiative, and will take on new responsibilities as MD, Interpublic. The company said in a release that he will be part of the group’s efforts to drive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events