SHANGHAI - Dentsu Aegis Network has hired Ellen Hou 侯静雯, group managing director at McCann Worldgroup Shanghai, as CEO of Carat China, in line with its resolve not to hire a 'typical' media-agency person.
Hou takes over the role vacated in April by Adil Zaim, who told Campaign Asia-Pacific at the time that Carat's management team is not in favour of hiring a typical media-agency person who holds a traditional mindset...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events