WPP has won AXA’s global media account following a ten-month review, the holding company confirmed.
The business, estimated to be worth around $161 million by COMvergence, will be handled by Wavemaker and GroupM in close to 30 markets making WPP one of AXA’s largest marketing services partners.
Wavemaker will wrangle the account in all markets bar France, where it will be handled by GroupM.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events