Given the ubiquitousness of consumers using smartphones to take photos, could this sound the death knell for digital cameras Aaron Rigby, head of insight at Ebiquity Australia believes it’s a possibility, for cheaper models. “Camera phones have impacted on the low-end compact digital camera market. I can see consumers who have very basic visual needs - just wanting a point and shoot’ - bypassing the compact digital camera in preference of a phone with a decent camera and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events