When news of the biggest merger in hospitality historythe Marriott-Starwood unionfirst broke nine months ago, Starwood members mourned as if a treasured pet had died.
“Everyone got really worried about the Starwood Preferred Guest SPG loyalty programme and what was going to happen to their points,” says Irene Lin, who worked for Starwood for three years before becoming Asia-Pacific VP of digital, loyalty and portfolio marketing for Marriott International. Her post-merger umbrella of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events