Innovation hubs and teams have long been a way for companies to break away from traditional processes without disrupting the core business. Recently, however, large-scale innovation centres have been opening across the region at a rapid rate. But what do these centres really do and how do they deliver value
There is no one-size-fits-all solution, but all the centres are investments in navigating the changing marketplace, exploring new technologies and digital transformation and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events