Whether it’s Wunderman Thompson or Ogilvy dropping all of its agency brands and bringing them together under one PL, it’s clear we live in rapidly changing times. As some of the world’s biggest agency networks consolidate their offerings, I’ve been asked more and more lately where does this leave the independents
As someone who built their career in the networks before jumping into the world of independents, I see a huge opportunity here. But...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events