For years I felt that creative briefings were probably the most important meetings we did. The grand passing over of the distillation of the problem and an inventive strategy to deal with it.
Now I'm not so sure.
In fact I'm beginning to think that most important get together is actually the loose, instinctive chat between team members in the taxi back from the client briefing. A very different conversation and one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events