Omnicom’s BBDO has retained the global advertising account of British cigarette group Imperial Tobacco after a review run by Oystercatchers.
The business covers all of Imperial Tobacco’s international cigarette brands, which include Davidoff, JPS and Parker Simpson.
It is led by Proximity's office in Düsseldorf, Germany. A spokesman for Imperial Tobacco confirmed the incumbent had retained the business, subject to agreement of contract.
The account does...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events